Scuba & Julie

ScubaJul: Scuba & Julie, best friends and still in love with each other's company after years together. Scuba created this blog for us and taught me how to use it. I can't promise excitement and intrigue with every posting, but for our friends and family, hopefully it will provide a connection to the daily happenings in our life. Enjoy! -Julie

3.18.2006

ScubaJul




ScubaJul: Scuba & Julie, best friends and a couple that are still in love in each other's company after years together.

We met at a Super Bowl party in January of 2003. It's was nothing more than a hello until fate (and our friend Tamara) brought us together again in March. We got to know each other during a night dowtown and Scuba must've lost my phone number because I didn't see him again until April. They say the "third time's a charm" and it must be true because when we finally "met" again he asked me on a date. We spent a Sunday at the green belt with Ace that April and we've been inseperable ever since. With the blessing of our parents we moved in together in March 2004.

Scuba has taught me so much about being open minded, enjoying the simple things, and how to relax. I have taught him how to pick up after himself and pay his bills on time! Each day is an adventure and our relationship is so "easy." Scuba is hysterical and brilliant and I love the way he is so comforatble just being himself. He teases me about being so obsessed with cleanliness and scheduling, but he still can't beat me at Mario Kart.

I've been wanting to chronicle our lives on a blog for quite sometime and as Scuba always sings..."what ever Julie wants...Julie gets..." He created this blog for us and I hope you all enjoy. I can't promise excitement and intrigue with every posting, but for our friends and family, hopefully it will provide a connection in to what we're up to in our daily lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home