Scuba & Julie

ScubaJul: Scuba & Julie, best friends and still in love with each other's company after years together. Scuba created this blog for us and taught me how to use it. I can't promise excitement and intrigue with every posting, but for our friends and family, hopefully it will provide a connection to the daily happenings in our life. Enjoy! -Julie

3.18.2006

Our Home



We bought our first house in July 2005. After a year of dreaming and drive-bys we finally stumbled upon the "perfect" house and quickly made an offer. It's a 1938 single family home with all the charm and detail that we could ever ask for. A few coats of paint and a dishwasher were the only things we changed. This spring it is all about the yard. I never thought we'd be the couple that got excited about fertilizer and mulch...but we are. You'll find us at Home Depot most weekends and we are very proud of the new flower bed and blooming Wisteria Tree in our front yard. Though most giggle at the idea - I absolutely LOVE mowing the grass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home