Scuba & Julie

ScubaJul: Scuba & Julie, best friends and still in love with each other's company after years together. Scuba created this blog for us and taught me how to use it. I can't promise excitement and intrigue with every posting, but for our friends and family, hopefully it will provide a connection to the daily happenings in our life. Enjoy! -Julie

1.16.2007

Happy Birthday Scuba!








Scuba turned the big 2-7 on January 9th! (I know - craddle robber, huh!) He really racked up on gifts and time with family. We had dinner with Lori & Barb the weekend beforehand and really enjoyed an awesome South American dinner at Sampiano's. YUM! He got cards & cash in the mail all week (thanks Aunt Debbie & Ms. C). Then on Tuesday the 9th we had dinner at Asti's and our traditional tres leche birthday cake from Central Market when we got home. I gave Scuba the yoga mat, external harddrive, and soccer shoes he's been wanting. Lucky guy! As Clay said, "Welcome to your LATE 20's!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home