Scuba & Julie

ScubaJul: Scuba & Julie, best friends and still in love with each other's company after years together. Scuba created this blog for us and taught me how to use it. I can't promise excitement and intrigue with every posting, but for our friends and family, hopefully it will provide a connection to the daily happenings in our life. Enjoy! -Julie

12.12.2006

Christmas Crawl






What a weekend! Goolsby came in to Austin from Dallas and Tamara made sure we had plenty of holiday cheer by taking us on a wild pub crawl - The 12 Bars of Christmas! There was actually a bar schedule and holiday nametags (gold for singles, red for couples), and a magic elf that blew a whistle to signal when to finish your drink and change locations. Your schedule designated the beer or shot you had to take at the bar and as you can imagine 12 beers, I mean bars, later...everyone's holilday spirit was high! The group was fairly large and there were some characters among us. I think Kelli favored "Jingle All the Way John" but no one was as handsome as "Santa Scuba!" Good times and good friends...although the next morning reminded me why I'm glad the holidays only come once a year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home