Scuba & Julie

ScubaJul: Scuba & Julie, best friends and still in love with each other's company after years together. Scuba created this blog for us and taught me how to use it. I can't promise excitement and intrigue with every posting, but for our friends and family, hopefully it will provide a connection to the daily happenings in our life. Enjoy! -Julie

6.12.2006

Jace & Regan's Going Away BBQ



We had our first get together at our home June 3rd. Scuba & I hosted a going away BBQ for our friends and neighbors. We all gathered to celebrate and wish Jace & Regan the best as they venture off to Chicago where Jace will attend graduate school. We met tons of new couple friends and drank and ate for hours. Scuba cooked the best side dishes - homade pico & guacomole - special cilantro beans...mmmmm. We wheeled Jace's "awesome grill" down the street to our place and he assisted by cooking up tasty fajitas. I went Dollar Store crazy and decorated outside with tiki torches and tacky Hawaiian plates & cups. Finally - I bought kooky drink stirs and got to use them! The grass survived. Scuba was paranoid it would be dead in a week. A few trampled patches here and there but I think the worst wear was where the citranella candles spilled. C'est la vie! All in all - a blast. We sure will miss The Bakers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home