Scuba Gets a Haricut - FINALLY!


So many of you already how sicky and icky I think long hair is. Well, Scuba was dangerously close to sicky icky - he was on the verge of a Beatles (circa 1968) meltdown. The hair had to go. As usual, I had to be tactical. I always start nagging when it's at an accepatable length. I know by now it takes a good 2 months of nag to get him to cut his hair - breaking him down slowly, using his ego against him...hee hee. He's 50% too cheap to get it cut, 50% desperate to be a carefree rocker. I have to convince him that "short is in!" Last month, I finally got him to PROMISE after SXSW he'd cut his hair. Once all of the rockers left town and the weather got above 80 degrees, the time was right. HE DID IT! Oh...how handsome he looks now. Very clean shaven, with a little stubble to keep it dangerous! ;) Check out the before and after - God Bless the clippers! (a birthday gift from me last year...tactical)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home