Current
It's official. I'm a widow and I'm not even married. I haven't spent much time with Scuba since Wednesday because he is on his SXSW crusade. I know he' s having a blast and rockin' out to bands like " The Grates" and Dirty on Purpose" each night. I've kept myself company with lots of Blockbuster rentals and piddlin around the house. It's pretty cool to watch Scuba get geared up for this once a year event. Music is such a passion for him - and he's taking full advantage of this week. Next week we'll be in Houston for a soccer tournament. We've got our hotel room and our fingers are crossed his "Team Tecate" will do well.
We will be taking the Foreign Service Written Exam on April 8th. It will be Scuba's 2nd attempt at getting in to the Foreign Service and my first. No heavy studying this time - we're just going to wing it and see what happens...one of these days...you'll be receiving this blog from the remote areas of Kenya!
In May we're visiting my dad in Seattle. My sister will meet us there too. We already have plans to visit the Space Needle, Fish Market, Rock n' Roll Museum, and the mountains. I can't wait to see my dad - it's been way too long! Scuba may also get the chance to help train new Dell employees in Maylasia the same month. If he is picked by his company to to go overseas, we'll sandwich a vacation in there somehow and I will meet up with him. Wouldn't that be cool!?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home