Jackie


Jacqueline Lucille Curtis: My sister, former arch nemisis, and close friend
Jackie and I are 5 years apart. We didn't get along very well growing up but have forged a newfound friendship in our 20's. She visits Scuba and I when she can and we thouroughly enjoy her company. Jackie lives in Georgia and works for Cargill Meats. She is creative, confident in what she wants, and funny to be around. Jackie is a graduate of Texas A&M University and a person with steadfast beliefs. When she comes to Austin we always take a cermonious trip to 6th street and let the night take us away. Most recently Jackie visited in November of 2005 and convinced me to dye my hair brown. For the first time ever we really looked realted! It was fun to bop around town together and she even tried to convince the club bouncers that we were twins! (She didn't remember that our birthdays were on our IDs!) Scuba is very protective of her when we are out. He has to play the big brother rule because her free-spirit heart leads her to sticky situations! I love my sister and although we don't see eye-to-eye on politics, I can always count on her to "jam out to totally awesome 80's music" and keep me grounded by how I was raised. Scuba enjoys her humor and passions on current subjects and she's always a welcome addition to out home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home