

We made it to the 30's!!! Finally. I'm done with my 30th week and beginning the 31st. Went to our Baby Care Basics class over the weekend (12 hours of fun packed in to 2 days). Learned so much - pain management during labor, what happens to your body afterwards, breathing techniques, etc. Scuba practiced bathing a babydoll and his swaddling techniques. I like having him as a coach because he is REQUIRED to practice hand, back, and neck massages on me so he has it "perfect" when it's "showtime!" LOL! I'm up to 145 pounds and at a stand still. I gained 3 pounds in 5 days over Christmas and haven't moved up the scale since 12/26. (Thank goodness - my poor body!) So far all is going great. We have another ultrasound on Wednesday the 9th (Scuba's Birthday!) and then we'll get one each week until its time to induce! Maybe only one more post of my growing belly and then we'll meet Baby Miles!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home