Scuba & Julie

ScubaJul: Scuba & Julie, best friends and still in love with each other's company after years together. Scuba created this blog for us and taught me how to use it. I can't promise excitement and intrigue with every posting, but for our friends and family, hopefully it will provide a connection to the daily happenings in our life. Enjoy! -Julie

4.12.2007

Wedding Shower in Conroe






WHAT A LUCKY BRIDE-TO-BE! Lindsey and Hardy and their wonderful moms threw a wonderful wedding shower in my honor. It was a great turn out and the details were perfect. Framed pictures of Scuba and me on a table covered in seashells and beautiful tropical flowers. An ocean blue cake and a star gazer lilly corsage. All the old school peeps from C-town came and I couldn't have been surrounded by better friends. Even Amy Hayes drove down from Arligton for the event! What a surprise! I got so many awesome gifts (Scuba really enjoyed that part) and it was a lovely day. I am so grateful for good friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home