Scuba & Julie

ScubaJul: Scuba & Julie, best friends and still in love with each other's company after years together. Scuba created this blog for us and taught me how to use it. I can't promise excitement and intrigue with every posting, but for our friends and family, hopefully it will provide a connection to the daily happenings in our life. Enjoy! -Julie

4.12.2007

Valentines Day 2007













The sweetest Scuba ever. For Valentine's Day I had a romantic homecooked dinner and I even got a thoughtful gift - mini sharpies. When I asked him why he got me Sharpies for Valentine's his response was simple - "Because I know you like to write my name on the bathroom wall when we go out. I thought these would be better and since they're small they'll fit in your going out purse!" Ah, my romantic man. Note: He even used the Sharpies first to draw hearts on the wine bottle. Double ahhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home