Scuba & Julie

ScubaJul: Scuba & Julie, best friends and still in love with each other's company after years together. Scuba created this blog for us and taught me how to use it. I can't promise excitement and intrigue with every posting, but for our friends and family, hopefully it will provide a connection to the daily happenings in our life. Enjoy! -Julie

5.01.2007

Austin Wedding Shower



Once again I must say I'm a lucky lady. My siste flew in from Atlanta and hosted another wedding shower for me along with Tamara and Erin. I was so thankful - especially for the surprise lingerie party afterwards. The deocrations and food were over the top - the ladies really outdid themselves. Good times and good friends. They even had a quiz on how well I knew Scuba and I did pretty darn good. And no, Courtney, I didn't get an "A." I scored myself when I got home and it was a "C" because Scuba answered some of the questions wrong! HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home