Scuba & Julie

ScubaJul: Scuba & Julie, best friends and still in love with each other's company after years together. Scuba created this blog for us and taught me how to use it. I can't promise excitement and intrigue with every posting, but for our friends and family, hopefully it will provide a connection to the daily happenings in our life. Enjoy! -Julie

2.07.2008

February 7th



I dedicate this post to my friend Shannon who is completely bored with pictures of my belly. She's right - the blog content has become a bit redundant but if you had this belly you'd be obssessed too! The weight gain is now at 35lbs and I'm 34 weeks and 3 days in this picture. Here's hoping we don't get to a March 7th posting. I think I could bust at any minute. It's pretty funny to look back on those early months. Boy did I think I was showing then. I'm down to only a few items of clothing that will fit and more miserable than anyone cares to hear about. We had a wonderful baby shower in Conroe last weekend. Got tons of goodies and really felt blessed.

1 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger Shannon Slade said...

Thanks for the dedication dawg. Still waiting on the tag though!! :)You are huge by the way. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home