Scuba & Julie

ScubaJul: Scuba & Julie, best friends and still in love with each other's company after years together. Scuba created this blog for us and taught me how to use it. I can't promise excitement and intrigue with every posting, but for our friends and family, hopefully it will provide a connection to the daily happenings in our life. Enjoy! -Julie

3.08.2008

March 7, 2008



My last entry before entering the world of motherhood. We're down to the last few hours. Hard to believe it was 8 months ago that I found out we were pregnant. My tummy has dropped and my belly botton is actually pointing down. Baby Miles weighs in at approx. 7.5 pounds right now! Yikes. Can't wait to meet the little guy. Won't be long now. Next time I post I'm hoping to have made a dent in the 42 pounds I've gained!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home