Okay Okay, Shannon - I'm updating my blog!
So for those of you that haven't figured it out - I'm no longer pregnant! We became parents March 11th by welcoming a healthy baby boy, Miles Henry, in to the world. He weighed in at 7lbs 9oz and was 19 inches long. I say "was" because that was 3 months ago.
So stay with me...after giving birth, I stayed home for 12 weeks. It was very difficult (a la no sleep and sore boobs!) but totally worth it. I got to watch Miles Henry grow and develop so quickly - and I realized too that I would never make a good "housewife." (I'm too Type A . Shocker. I like bossing people around for a living!)
Miles has been picture perfect concerning health and growth and his "fourth trimester" was typical (whew). I'm back down to my pre-pregnancy weight, no thanks to anything special - just good genes. I'm also back at work and we have a Nanny that watches Miles in our home. Scuba works 7-4 and is home by 4:30 each day to bond with his son. I'm home by 5:30 and then it's rush rush rush to get ready for the next day! Miles is starting to sleep 6-8 hours each night which makes the workday bareable for me.
Life is good and I've got no complaints. In fact, I've got nothing but bragging to so...I'll stop now with the patchwork novel and start uploading some pictures to get everyone caught up.
(And Shannon - God willing - I will try to get back in the groove of keeping this thing current!!!)

1 Comments:
I know this is a little late but I almost gave up checking your blog until today!! :) Shannon told me she was hounding you about updates and I kept asking about you every time I see her! Congrats on the new baby even though he's not so new anymore! Now I have another blog I can check out each day! I love watching the little ones grow and keeping up with the fam! Take care :)
Post a Comment
<< Home